You may now REGISTER to attend!
CLICK HERE to REGISTER for the: Monday, MARCH 2, 2020: 8th Annual Residential Treatment Conference
CLICK HERE to REGISTER for the: Tuesday, MARCH 3, 2020: 1st Annual Family Preservation Conference
Cost to attend: $110 per person/per conference (Federation member) $155 each (non-member)
Earn as many as 5 social work continuing education credit hours at each conference for an additional $30 per conference!
Both conferences will feature a keynote by nationally-renowned speaker Amelia Franck Meyer!
Amelia Franck Meyer is CEO of Alia, a national non-profit focused on transforming how child welfare is done in this country. Amelia delivered a very powerful address at this year's Sr. Management Conference. Here's what your colleagues had to say about her presentation:
- "This was one of the best presentations I’ve ever attended. Amelia was engaging, informative, honest and her work is noteworthy! I would love to have her train at my agency!"
- "Exceptional and inspirational."
- "Engaging, motivational and inspiring presenter. I wanted to stand up and cheer numerous times during the talk."
Both conferences will also have national speakers from Casey Family Programs focusing on implementing the FFPSA specific to each conference audience.
The Residential Treatment conference will also feature sessions on:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Building Awareness of LGBTQ Youth
- Applying Effective Behavior Management Strategies with Urban Youth
The Family Preservation conference will also feature sessions on:
- Welcome address by Jooyeun Chang, Deputy Director, Children's Services Administration, MDHHS.
- Panel featuring three evidence-based interventions.
- Motivational interviewing.