REGISTRATION IS OPEN for the Michigan Federation for Children and Families 6th Annual Residential Treatment Conference
Date: Monday, February 26, 2018
Time: Registration 8:30 AM • Program 9:00 AM – 4:15 PM
Location: The MTG Space, 4039 Legacy Parkway, Lansing, MI 48911
2018 Residential Treatment Conference will feature national and state expertise in the areas of:
- Residential transformation efforts across the U.S.
- Aligning residential practices with desired outcomes
- Incorporating youth-guided family-driven principles of care
- Working through adolescent trauma
- Engaging and supporting families with complex challenges
The conference will be held Monday, February 26, 2018 at The MTG Space in Lansing, MI. Presenters are:
- Jody Levison-Johnson, Assistant VP of Practice Improvement, National Council for Behavioral Health and Building Bridges Initiative Consultant
- Dr. Jim Dalton, President/CEO, Damar Services, Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Michael Johnson, National Trainer and Lecturer in the Field of Addictions
- Cole Williams, CEO and founder of “Son to a Father” and “Cole Speaks”
Federation member agencies are eligible for group discounts for 6+ registrations; lock in low price now, submit names later! Prices increase after January 31, 2018. This conference is ideal for residential treatment staff of all levels—direct care, supervisors, program managers and CEOs; teams are encouraged to attend. Social Work CEUs will be available at a cost of $30 in addition to the registration fee. Approval of this conference for DHHS in-service training hours will be requested.
Register online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Feb26ConfRegistration
Sponsor, exhibit and advertising opportunities will be available, watch for details.