We are seeking Therapist for several locations to include: Flint Outpatient, Corcoran house (Mt. Morris), Lansing residential, Bay City Recovery House, and Fayette house (Saginaw).
Provide quality care to consumers and maintain consumer records according to policy and procedures specified in the Standards Practice Manual (SPM). Oversee clinical care of the clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Performs primary duties of direct service delivery to consumers as assigned to include individual, group and family therapy and case management at levels prescribed by the Agency.
· Completes timely documentation in clinical records. Clinical records work includes legible, timely: treatment plan and updates, progress notes, reduced/aftercare planning, discharge summary, progress reports and professional correspondence.
· Additional duties include initial assessment of consumers, follow-up on consumers who have missed sessions including phone calls and/or letters to consumers, probation officers, EAP representatives or other referral sources.
· May be required to respond to incoming telephone calls of informative or crisis nature and referral arrangements to outside agencies.
· Reports all difficult problem cases, concerns and issues to supervisor.
· Participates on Quality Improvement teams as assigned.
· Attends all required supervision and training meetings.
· Continually upgrades education through workshops (CEU’s), seminars and formal education.
· May be required to transport clients.
· Performs other duties related to the essential duties of the position and within the individual’s capabilities as assigned by one’s supervisor.
Education and/or Experience:
MSW and LMSW licensure; OR Master’s degree in Psychology and LP licensure; OR Master’s degree in Professional Counseling and LPC licensure.
CADC (Certification of Alcoholism & Drug Counseling) OR Have proof of eligibility or documentation of being on an approved development plan.
Valid and Current Driver’s License. Meet State “Good Moral Character” guidelines.
Achieve and maintain clinical privileges as specified in the SPM.
Physical ability to stand and/or walk during scheduled shifts; to frequently lift, carry and/or push 25 pounds; to occasionally lift, carry and/or push up to 35 pounds; and to bend, reach stretch, twist, turn, climb, kneel, crouch, grasp and crawl.
General office equipment
Send resumes to: DTeneyuque@hccsnet.org