Performance and Quality Improvement Coordinator
Have you heard? Kent County is piloting a data-driven, innovative, performance-based approach to administering foster care that is transforming child welfare and creating better futures for children! Do you want to be a part of it? Look no further! The West Michigan Partnership for Children (WMPC) is building its team.
Who we are
WMPC is a new organization that provides foster care and adoption services to children and families in Kent County, MI in partnership with Bethany Christian Services, Catholic Charities of West Michigan, D.A. Blodgett—St. Johns, Samaritas, and Wellspring Lutheran Services and through a contract with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). WMPC is piloting a performance-based contract, utilizing a case rate that incentivizes permanency while allowing for flexibility and creativity in funds. WMPC utilizes software that will allow for predictive analytics to project successful outcomes, and flag cases that are at risk. The WMPC seeks to empower communities to create better futures for children and families through innovation and collaboration.
We are a talented, creative group of passionate professionals who are committed to creating better futures for children. We value a workplace which embraces multi-dimensional diversity and promotes work-life balance. We are energized and motivated by our mission of improving outcomes for children and we know that it takes a village! Our work environment is highly collaborative, both within the office and within the community, and we believe the best solutions lie within those we serve.
How you will spend your day
- • Developing and implementing strategies, plans, and tools for monitoring and continuous quality improvement of WMPC and its subcontractors.
- • Tracking, monitoring, and analyzing data for the evaluation of foster care program activities.
- • Assisting with developing reports for the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Kent County Department of Health and Human Services, WMPC Board of Directors, the Council on Accreditation, and other stakeholders.
- • Implementing quality assurance reviews of case records and MiSACWIS and MindShare data.
- • Assisting in development of performance improvement plans for WMPC subcontractors.
- • Coordinating on-site funder monitoring visits.
- • Assisting in developing and conducting stakeholder satisfaction surveys and focus groups.
- • Supporting WMPC compliance with federal, state, and county regulations, COA standards, and contract requirements.
- • Monitoring safety, permanency and well-being of children in foster care.
What we need from you
- • Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or other related fields.
- • Two years of progressively responsible and related experience.
- • Knowledge and experience in evaluation and continuous quality improvement.
- • Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- • Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- • Strong communication skills.
- • Detail-oriented.
- • Interpersonal skills necessary to lead and interact with a diverse group of individuals and stakeholders.
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office products and web-based applications
- • Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English • A dynamic and creative office culture;
- • Flexible scheduling, work from home options, and a generous PTO package to promote a healthy work-life balance;
- • Health benefits, life insurance, and a retirement plan, all with WMPC contributions;
- • Professional development opportunities;
- • The opportunity to create better futures for children.
What we provide
We know that our staff is our greatest resource! We invest in our employees by offering:
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com !