We are working closely with The West Michigan Partnership for Children (WMPC) seeking a Director of Performance & Quality Improvement that reports to the COO, works closely with the Director of Care Coordination, and supervises the Performance Quality Improvement Coordinators. This position plays a key role in developing and implementing the WMPC mission, vision, values, and strategic plan, and models shared qualities of effectiveness.
WMPC is a new organization that is piloting an innovative performance-based foster care model in Kent County, MI in partnership with Bethany Christian Services, Catholic Charities West Michigan, D.A. Blodgett—St. Johns, Samaritas, and Wellspring Lutheran Services and through a contract with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). WMPC is utilizing a case rate that incentivizes permanency while allowing for flexibility and creativity in funds, and software that allows for predictive analytics to project successful outcomes, and flag cases that are at risk. WMPC seeks to empower and strengthen families to improve outcomes for children.
WMPC is a talented, creative group of passionate professionals who are committed to creating better futures for children. WMPC values a workplace which embraces multi-dimensional diversity and promotes work-life balance. WMPC’s work environment is highly collaborative, both within the office and within the community, and believes the best solutions lie within those we serve.
Director of Performance & Quality Improvement Responsibilities:
- Develops, coordinates, and implements strategies, plans, and tools for monitoring and continuous quality improvement of WMPC and its subcontractors
- Oversees audit process of subcontractors to assess contract compliance and program quality
- Oversees development of data tracking system, processes, methodologies, analysis, and reporting
- Serves as the primary WMPC liaison with the MDHHS local, state CQI staff, board and key stakeholders
- Oversees the Council On Accreditation (COA) process for the WMPC
- Oversees record keeping information, policies, and procedures
- Implements and conducts stakeholder satisfaction surveys and focus groups
- Identifies and shares training needs
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Researches and writes papers or other educational documents on trends and issues
- Participates in periodic inter-office projects such as grants, staff development, conferences, annual reports, etc.
Director of Performance & Quality Improvement Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental health, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of progressively responsible supervisory experience; clinical license preferred.
- Experience working for a child placing agency preferred
- Knowledge of child welfare (foster care, adoption) principles/standards, practices, and systems
- Knowledge of evaluation, quality assurance, and performance improvement
- Data analysis skills
- Interpersonal skills necessary to lead and interact with a diverse group of individuals and key stakeholders
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English, including technical writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and web-based applications; experience with Mindshare preferred
- Ability to accommodate some overnight travel and weekend work required (i.e. community meetings, conferences, etc.)
For prompt consideration, please submit your (1) resume and (2) cover letter with (3) salary expectations.
Founded in 1999, Partners In Action, Inc. is a full-service Human Resources Support Firm that provides Leadership Training, Coaching, Consulting, and Recruiting for growing and team-oriented organizations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Program Evaluation & Quality Assurance: 1 year
- Child-Placing Agency: 1 year
- Progressively Responsible Supervisory: 3 years
- Social Work, Mental Health or related clinical field
Visit website to apply.