The West Michigan Partnership for Children (WMPC) is a new organization providing foster care services to children and families in Kent County, MI in partnership with Bethany Christian Services, Catholic Charities of West Michigan, D.A. Blodgett—St. John’s, Samaritas, and Wellspring Lutheran Services. WMPC is piloting a performance-based contract, utilizing a case rate that incentivizes permanency while allowing for flexibility and creativity in funds. WMPC is seeking a DATABASE SPECIALIST that will utilize software for predictive analytics and to project successful outcomes, and flag cases that are at risk. WMPC seeks to empower and strengthen families to improve outcomes for children.
We are a talented, creative group of passionate professionals who are committed to creating better futures for children. We value a workplace which embraces multi-dimensional diversity and promotes work-life balance. We are energized and motivated by our mission of improving outcomes for children and we know that it takes a village! Our work environment is highly collaborative, both within the office and within the community, and we believe the best solutions lie within those we serve.
DATABASE SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists the Contract and Financial Analyst (CFA) and the Chief Operating Officer (COO) in processing manual payments with MiSACWIS and Sage Intacct accounting system while managing an Access database. This includes:
• Processing financial information within case services related to contracted services and entry of all manual payments
• Produces weekly reports from the Access database
• Creates and maintains Excel spreadsheets
• Helps agency partners troubleshoot MiSACWIS case service issues
• Other duties as assigned
DATABASE SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS:
• Associates Degree preferred
• Social work or related field preferred
• Demonstrates and is experienced creating and running Access database queries and reports
• Desired experience with MiSACWIS
• Proficient with MS Office, Excel, and web-based applications
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to details and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Works well alone as a member of a small team
• Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with a diverse group of individuals and stakeholders
DATABASE SPECIALIST BENEFITS:
• Health benefits, life insurance, a retirement plan, all with WMPC contributions
• A dynamic and creative office culture
• Professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to create better lives for children
For consideration, please submit a (1) resume and (2) cover letter with (3) wage and benefits expectations.
Administrative Project Coordinator
Partners In Action, Inc.