As a Clinical Supervisor in our Home Based Services Program, you will have an opportunity to train new and develop seasoned clinicians providing services to some of our most vulnerable clients. Home Based Services are focused on helping our families obtain and maintain stability. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to program development ideas to enhance services and efficiencies for your staff and our clients!
Does this sound like the position for you?!
As part of your role you will be responsible for some of the following:
• Responsible for administrative and clinical oversight of services delivery of designated programs
• Works in collaboration with other agency staff and departments, and outside providers/stakeholder to ensure quality outcomes
• Participate on committees, task forces, or other public forums or partnerships whose aims are to enhance the health and well-being of families and develop effective systems of care
• Maintain a flexible schedule in order to appropriately deliver services to meet client needs in the home, school, community or agency and by working evening and weekends
• Responsible for the administration and clinical supervision of no more than 8 clinical staff
• Maintains a reduced caseload of a minimum of 2 clients but no more than 5 clients
To qualify for this exciting opportunity you will need:
• Master’s degree in mental health related field such as; social work, psychology, or counseling.
• State of Michigan Full License for the coordinating degree
• Must be CAFAS or PECFAS trained
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with a managed care behavioral health organization that diagnose, evaluates, and treats minors and their families as well as prior experience in providing mental/behavioral health services and Evidence Based Practices.
• Prior experience in providing and managing mental/behavioral health services and Evidence-Based Practices required
• Previous experience using an electronic medical records system required
• Strong leadership skills including the ability to build teams
• Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients, agency staff, coworkers, senior staff, referring sources, community resources and contractors
• Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills related to windows navigation, Microsoft Office and general office equipment
• If position requires driving, you must be able to provide proof of having a current, valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and current automobile insurance
While you are taking care of our clients, we want to take care of you!
TCC offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
• Medical & prescription coverage with a minimal employee contribution
• 100% employer paid dental & vision coverage for all full time staff members & eligible dependents
• Employee life insurance & optional dependent life Insurance
• Accident & critical illness insurance
• 403(b) thrift plan with employer match after 1 year; fully vested after 2 years
• Employee assistance program
• Continuing education & full licensure stipend
• Longevity pay after 3 years
• 160 hours of paid time off your 1st year, 200 hours your 2nd year, up to 280 hours
• 10 paid holidays
• Approved site for the National Health Services Corps
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume on-line by logging onto our website at https://www.thechildrenscenter.com/who-we-are/join-our-team/careers/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume on-line by logging onto our website athttps://www.thechildrenscenter.com/who-we-are/join-our-team/careers/