Sunny Crest Youth Ranch
Position Title: Clinical Services Director
Reports to: Executive Director
Primary Objective of Position:
Provides supervision, oversight and leadership to all aspects of Sunny Crest Youth Ranch Residential Treatment Program daily.
Essential Functions (General): The Clinical Director will provide leadership, direction, supervision, and support to enable and ensure that the residential program:
- Fosters growth for the entire organization
- Meet or exceed organizationally established standards of performance and outcomes.
Essential Functions (Specific): The Clinical Director will provide leadership, direction, supervision, and support for the following areas of responsibility:
- Residential Therapists and Staff within the Residential Program.
- Provides clinical supervision, consultation and direction to the Residential Program therapists.
- Provide oversight to the implementation of clinical plans within the milieu.
- Insure that assessments, recommendations and treatment plans are clinically sound, thorough and carried out.
- Develop treatment protocols and standards in line with best practices.
- Assist in insuring that clinical treatment and case management meets all regulatory requirements including insuring timeliness of all reporting requirements.
Coordinate services for Community Mental Health needs when appropriate.
- Oversees all aspects of psychiatric visits and care in conjunction with the consulting psychiatrist.
- Provide training and in services as assigned.
- Administrative on-call responsibilities.
- Coordinate Supervision of Bachelor and Master’s level student interns.
- Supports Mission, Vision and values of agency.
Acts as a role model within and outside the agency.
- Is sensitive to cultural diversity of clients served.
- Reports directly to the Executive Director of Sunny Crest Youth Ranch.
- Serves as a collaborative, supportive, and effective member of the Residential Administrative Team.
- Ability to provide effective leadership in achieving Clinical Residential program goals.
- Ability to provide effective leadership in achieving organizational results.
- Ability to make decisions and guide course of action.
- Ability to oversee the design, delivery, and quality of services.
- Ability to ensure the organization and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image.
- Ability to effectively model and promote core values of the organization.
Experience and skills:
- Master’s degree in a field related to the role of Clinical Director.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ clinical experience required; 2 years’ experience with case management required; clinical supervision experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and organize information.
- Ability to articulate a vision and take steps necessary to actualize organizational goals.
- Demonstrated commitment to the core values of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing organizational and role demands.
- Computer and word processing skills.
- Flexible to the demands of the serving people.
- Registration, licenses, certifications or special training: Full licensure.
Possesses ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; ability to write reports, relevant business correspondence, and procedure manuals; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Send resumes to: email@example.com