The position of Clinical Director at Livingston County Catholic Charities will be vacant after May 18, 2018 and is available for application, with a desire to fill as quickly as possible.
The Clinical Director has the direct responsibility for the management of the Mental Health and Substance Abuse Outpatient services in the agency, along with Substance Abuse Case Management. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Serving as a member of the Administrative Team.
· Providing direct supervision, both individually and collectively, with all clinicians.
· Providing oversight for all clinical cases: intake, service-delivery, quality monitoring, psychiatric consultation, termination, etc.
· Program management: monitor intake and wait list (when needed), contract and purchaser requirements, crisis response, etc.
· Able to work with an Electronic Medical Record.
· Represent the agency, particularly the clinical services, within the community. This includes referral sources, court/legal system, purchasers of service and other organizations as may be indicated.
A minimum of 5 years clinical experience is required, with a preference for a family service or similar setting. The LMSW or LPC is required and there is a strong preference for the CAADC.
The Clinical Director reports directly to the Executive Director and may as needed, represent the Executive Director in his/her absence.
As a full-time (40+ hours) salaried position, this position is eligible for all agency provided benefits as described within the Employee Policy and Procedure Manual.
Please apply in writing to Mark T. Robinson, Executive Director, by Thursday, May 11, 2018. Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com