(Full Time / Exempt)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Clinical Supervisor provides clinical supervision and oversight to the Children Services Therapists. Also provides clinical support to the entire St. Vincent Catholic Charities Children’s Services. Works collaboratively with the Director of Children’s Services, Children’s Home and Child Welfare Leadership Teams. Oversees clinical treatment, planning and implementation for Children’s Home and Child Welfare programs. Provides leadership to the quality processes and assists in assuring compliance with all regulatory standards and rules as they relate to clinical treatment.
• Provides clinical supervision, consultation and direction to the therapists.
• Provide general oversight to the implementation of clinical and behavioral plans within the milieu.
• Ensure that assessments, recommendations, therapy reports, and treatment plans are clinically sound, thorough and carried out.
• Develop treatment protocols and standards in line with best practices.
• On a regular basis spend time on the Children’s Home milieu guiding and modeling for staff.
• Work collaboratively with the program team members and effectively bridge clinical tone and programmatic functioning with a trauma informed and strength based approach.
• Participate in the Child Welfare Supervisor On-Call Rotation and be available after hours for Children’s Home Therapists.
• Positively and professionally represent the agency within the agency and community.
• Provide training and in services as assigned.
• Provide quality oversight and coordination in designated areas.
• Coordinate Supervision of Bachelor and Master’s level student interns.
• Perform other duties as designated by the Director of Children’s Services.
This is a full-time regular position with the following benefits package: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, EAP, a health advocate service, life, disability and retirement. Our retirement includes two plans, a defined benefits plan as well as a 403(b) option. The defined benefit plan has a five year cliff vesting for eligible employees. In addition to the benefits package, there are paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Master in Social Work preferred; equivalent degree considered. 2 years of experience required; experience in a children’s services preferred, experience in clinical supervision preferred. Michigan LMSW or equivalent required. Valid Michigan driver’s license, current auto insurance and good driving record required.
RESPOND BY: Open Until Filled
SEND RESUME, COVER LETTER AND SALARY HISTORY TO:
St. Vincent Catholic Charities
Attn: Shawn Koster
Email: email@example.com E.O.E