Special early registration offer is good through July 31: Buy one, get one half-off! Vendor exhibit space is also available for a modest fee. Download attachments for details.
Four workshop tracks are offered:
- Transitions to Success
- Advanced Leadership Development
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Skills for Managing Workplace Conflict
- Effective Approaches to Dealing with Unacceptable Employee Behavior
- Investing in Your Most Valuable Resource...Your Team
- Community Organizations...Collaborate!
- Family Preservation for LGBT Youth
- Scaffolding for Successful Transition to Adulthood for At-risk Youth
- Treating the Adolescent Sex Offender
- DBT, Parts I and II
- Clinical Work with Oppositional Defiant Teens
- Self Injury
Case Management/Direct Care
- Journey Through HMS
- Trauma Informed Care for Case Managers & Direct Care Staff, Parts I and II
- Homless Youth Education Rights
- Human Trafficking
Case Managers and Direct Care
- Tools for Your Toolbox that Work with Youth
- Motivational Interviewing
- Aggression Replacement Training
- Crisis Intervention & De-escalation, Parts I and II
- Ethics Training for Child and Youth Care Workers, Establishing Professional Standards
- LGBT Youth Culture
Conference registration prices:
Special early registration offer: Buy one, get one half-off! Download attachments for details.
- MNYF member: $100 for three days; $60 for one day
- MNYF affiliate member: $125 for three days; $75 for one day
- Non-MNYF member: $150 for three days; $90 for one day
If you are interested in reserving Vendor Exhibit Space, see the attachment.